Thank you for your understanding during this time. Many of you have been patiently waiting for dental treatment while this COVID pandemic took over our lives. We deeply appreciate your trust, loyalty and support while our office was closed to help control the spread of COVID-19.
We are happy to inform you that we will re-open for business June 8, 2020.
The Concourse Dental Centre has always been up to date with infection control standards. To keep us all protected during the pandemic and into the future, we have updated our protocols further in keeping with new guidelines recently set out by the Ministry of Health, the Royal College of Dental Surgeons and the Ontario Dental Association. We will continue to put the health and safety of our patients and staff as our foremost priority.
When you come in to the office next, things may operate a little differently.
1. At the present time, we will unfortunately not be accepting walk-in appointments. Only patients with appointments will be allowed to enter our office. p
2. To make an appointment, please call us at 416.214.2001 or email us at email@example.com . We will be asking you some health screening questions over the phone, and then ask you to fill in & send in your screening assessment form, from our website, prior to your appointment.
3. Any appointments cancelled due to COVID symptoms will not incur cancellation fees.
4. When you come for your appointment, we may ask you to wait outside, due to physical distancing guidelines, before we welcome you into the office.
5. Please wear a mask to our office, and leave it on until you start any dental treatment. You will also be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering our office.
6. A review of your screening questionnaire will be done, other documents will need signing, and your temperature taken to comply with guidelines. After which, you will be promptly brought into your treatment room to keep within physical distancing rules.
7. Upon completion of treatment, we will advise you to use Hand Sanitizer again prior to leaving the office.
Our protocols may continue to change as guidelines are updated. Please check back on our website to stay updated.
Thank you for your patience. We look forward to welcoming you back to our office!
Dr. Dorit Sova-Ansel, Dr. Willa Chu and Team at The Concourse Dental Centre
Thank you for your patience as we negotiate the difficult time of this COVID pandemic.
We know that many of you have been patiently waiting to continue your dental care.
Please click on the link below to read our updates.
We have been hard at work to ensure you receive dental treatment in an environment that is safe for both patients and staff alike.
Our team is looking forward to welcoming you back!UPDATES